Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jumble





we've been struck by a sudden heatwave in may, summer is upon us intensely! my body temperature is all in a jumble and my outfit choices... but nonetheless i am thoroughly enjoying this.
the key to this outfit was easy breezy, and the heatwave gave me a reason to finally pull out my floral cycling shorts which i hadn't had a chance to wear yet, i've got some ideas in the back of my mind of other ways to wear these cause i think they're bitching and they need a chance to shine in this world. so you'll probably see them again very soon but in a whole new light perhaps...

i've been hunting today so stay tuned for part II of our Oh May! finds.

white blouse: american apparel
crochet tank: thrifted
cycling shorts: weekday
jelly sandals: gift

1 comment:

  1. Tu cabello es hermoso.
    :)El short floreado es genial.
    Un beso desde México.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...