Tuesday, January 31, 2012

inspiration - smashing Audrey!

I watched the 1964 film 'My Fair Lady' for the first time on Sunday. i ended up watching it twice due to my nap intermission, lately every time i put my head down i have a snooze. Despite the snooze Audrey is breathtaking in her performance, her cockney accent so wonderfully annoying, and the costumes, I was speechless. I loved all her gowns, the black and white one she wears to the races, the gown at the ball! she looked stunning! but oddly the outfit i liked looking at the most is the peach pink outfit she wears when she walks out on Higgins after his indifference towards all the hard work she'd done. that little pink cropped blazer is very very cute.





scenes from Warner Bros. 1964 film 'My Fair Lady'




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...